Thursday, June 20, 2013

Family....Our Life

Hi All,
Hope you all are doing great. This is my first post for my new blog where I will be sharing thoughts that I feel are important to be shared. I am not new to the blogging world and already run a successful food blog. But I have always loved writing and thought I shouldn't wait longer to start doing it.
I am going to start with my first post and I believe there is no better topic to start than to write about the most important part of our life or should I say -our life-Our Family.
In todays busy world we are all able to survive and do the things we want because we have the support of our family. Still how many of us sometimes fails to appreciate the value of family in our life. No amount of wealth, no amount of any other material goods will give you the happiness you feel when you are surrounded by family. Yet we will fail to value it completely sometimes. Thanks to our busy schedules and busy life.

How many of us have  postpond calling our mom, dad or siblings sometimes thinking they will understand and instead focusing on other less important things in life, like arranging a party ,setting up a new lawn care service or just watching our favourite TV show. Why do we do this?  Because we know for sure that we are going to be judged if the party doesn't turn out well or the other things won't turn out as expected. But if we miss calling our family, the family who truly cares for us, who loves us, there is going to be no problem and nobody is going to judge us. And the reason for that, Our family understands us. Shouldn't we be giving more importance to them and spending more quality time with them. I am not saying we are doing all this knowingly, but today's hectic work schedules and busy life has sometimes made us forget our priorities. Its at times like this we need to think about it and start appreciating the real important things in life....Because life my friend, is all about the journey with its ups and downs and not just the destination.

Thanks,
Aysha

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully written. True we all tend to take the people who has all the rights in our life for granted.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your valuable comment. Your support is what keeps me going. Thanks once again!